If the can’t fly they starve…
because they only eat prey they catch while flying.
Michael at Open House on the weekend takes a walk to the Po River while showing many customers the beauty of 8410 Heron Pointe Way which sits on over 12 acres backing to Glady Run and the Po River! He loves the woods and sees the tiniest details. It’s so fun he took the time to save the dragonfly and share with us, too!
|Michael found the abandoned spider web and the little creature was stuck. Lucky for him Michael strolled by – lucky for us he had a camera.||8410 Heron Pointe Way, Spotsylvania|
- They fly up and down and hover.
- Have great eyesight – that is there whole head.
- Harvard Study says they have a 95% Conversion Rate –
- Serrated teeth – yikes !!!!!
- Fossils show dragonflies use to have wingspans up to two feet!
Read more: http://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/14-fun-facts-about-dragonflies– Smithsonian magazine for only $12! http://bit.ly/1cGUiGv